Nahma Township Historical Society
The Nahma Township Historic Society plays a very important role in the protection and improvement of the historical materials and landmarks in Nahma Township. The purpose of the Historic Section of this website is to keep residents and visitors appraised of events, materials and opportunities that support the efforts of the Historical Society.
Please be a supporter of the Historical Society by joining, volunteering to assist and promoting increased Nahma Township historic awareness.
Open during the summer on Saturdays and Sundays from 1-4 pm or by appointment.
Board of Directors:
- RuthAnn Ritter, President – (906) 644-2303
- Tee Lynts, Secretary (906) 644-2758
- Dani Groleau, Vice President (906) 786-7766
- Pat Bingham, Treasurer (906) 644-7190
- Glenn Lamberg, Administrator, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meetings 4th Tuesday of each month at 7 pm: April at Nahma Twp Hall, May-October at Museum.
Annual membership fees are $10.00 per person.
Life Time Membership is $100.00.
Need Gift Ideas?
See the Nahma Township Historic gift shop for items including: shirts, hats, DVD of Fallen Timbers/Faded Dreams and more.
Stories & Documents
- Nahma Northern Railroad ~ Locomotive No. 5
- A Timeline of Historic Events in Nahma Township
- “The Town that Didn’t Become a Ghost Town” – The American City, September 1953.
- Historic Maps